RoR 0.19 is out
A new update before christmas...
This one features:
- A new semi-truck, in a classic european configuration (2x4 plus 6 wheels trailer).
- Plastic deformations: in case of a crash, the chassis structure deforms.
- Stencil shadows done right! I solved most of the bugs that made this shadow mode unusable. Give it a try, they are gorgeous! But they requires a lot of power from the GPU.
- Optimized collision system. Now the green crane truck is faster.
- A better internal camera. In internal view you are placed at the driver's position, and on some trucks (the blue and the yellow) you can even see the beginning of what will be a 3D cockpit.
- And last but not the least, a multithreaded mode that makes a 30% performance gain on a Hyperthreading CPU (like a P4 HT) and possibly doubles the performances of a dual-core CPU!!!