News and Updates on the Rigs of Rods truck simulator, based on an advanced soft-body physics engine.

Friday, July 11, 2008

In the press again

There was a page about RoR in the june issue of the french magazine MicroSim. The article mentions that a full test of RoR will come in a later issue!
As I'm french too, I guess we can all chant "Cororico".
About RoR 0.36, I know its coming slowly, but I hope it will be finished this summer. With this release we will try to setup a new installation system that will allow faster, easier, and more frequent updates in the future. (If all goes as planned!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chester said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

30/7/08 17:44

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope that it will come out before I go back to school!!!

13/8/08 17:14

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Ola, instalei o ROR em meu computador, mas na hora de jogar da um erro dizendo que a instalação esta incorreta.
Refiz a instalação varias vezes e infelizmente não consigo jogar. Será que alguem pode me ajudar?

21/10/09 03:58

 

Post a Comment

<< Home