Finally a new version. What's new in this one:
- New funny roads to explore
- Race against the clock on circuits! They are tricky, and you need to have the right mix of speed and caution to finish with a good time. After a few tries I got 8'24 on Aspen and 5'46 on Helens.
- First person view in character mode. Very neat. Now you can play entirely in first person mode (press C two times)
- Working truck dealer, and truck repair garage. Walk into the offices to buy or repair a truck. You can have as many trucks as you want on the level.
- Beginning of the truck editor. Enter the truck design lab building to launch it. Not complete but you can easily modify existing trucks. See the README.txt file for instructions.
- Optional manual transmission. Press Q to toggle auto/manual mode, and A and Z to shift in manual. For the moment, the clutch is automatic, but there will be more...
- Various fixes (roads less sticky to the chassis, rear view mirror and dashboard can be disabled for slow configs, etc.)
- If the long download does not work for you, you can try the multipart download.